KERALA BEEF FRY or NADAN BEEF FRY
We all know that Beef is one of our favorite food among all. We may like all variety of Beefs items. Here We introduce one of our favorite Beef Recipe. Kerala Beef Fry or known as Nadan Beef Fry, this Beef fry is crispy food which is Marinated by the Masala (Spices) and ingredients for 1 hour. Then it pressure Cooked and after that it Fried in Coconut Oil and curry leaves until become crispy in Low Flame.
- Beef – 1 KG
- Meat masala – 1tbsp
- Turmeric Powder – 1 tsp
- Kashmiri Chilly Powder – 2 tbsp
- Garam Masala Powder – 1½ tsp
- Ginger -1 Crused Big Piece
- Garlic -1 Full crushed
- Salt -1 tbsp or as required
- Curry Leaves – Required
- Oil – Required
- Clean the Beef and cut in to Small pieces and Prepare the ingredients.
- Marinate the beef by all ingredients for 1 hour.
- After that cook it in Pressure cooker for 20 to 30 minutes by filling 3 cups of water. After open lid if there excess water cook till it dried up.
- Heat Cocunut Oil in Pan, then add pressure cooked beef and stir well.
- Cook on Low Flame and Curry Leave, Until it Become Crisp.